Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm NOT stress!

Bites Tale : It's not short enough la!

I've cut my "oh-so-boring" & "oh-so-messy" long hair that i've kept for so long.

It just get on my nerves so much that whenever i look at my own reflection from the mirror/window/glass door even when i'm out shopping .... i just wanna puke! (That's what i told the hairdresser! *evil grin)

Some friends thought i must have been too stress or there must have been some happenings (bad ones, of course) that i suddenly cut my hair short.

But hor, i'm not stress la! I'm just boring with the same old long hair...

I just want some changes! But the hair dresser i went to didn't wanna cut my hair too short... i think he scared that i might regret; or simply.... he just wanna hide my "round" face... so he gave me a shoulder length hair cut with lots of layers... but it's just not short enough to me...

Some friends told me that i'll look even more like a meatball if i cut it shorter... some until today still not getting used seeing me in short hair..But hor, i think.... the hair makes me look like a "pan gong mah" (* read in hakka) instead! :P

Hahahaha.... anyway, at least i no longer feel like i'm going to puke.

May be i'll just go for another hair cut just before the Chinese New Year to make it shorter....


5 comments:

Anya said...

:D wah... new hair style for a new year... :D good good... i also wan to cut hair... its a bit long de... :D

meatball online said...

hehehe... of cos... new hair style new year.. start all fresh and tidy... hehehehe... better go cut faster b4 price increase! ;P

Bento Pet said...

I just dropped by. I was shocked at your accident post. I hope you continue to recover and yeah - dump the hair if you don't like it!

My eldest daughter had beautiful hair up to her waist and one day together with two other friends decided to 'chop' it off. For her, she liked the short style for a while and now she's keeping it long in future. You don't experience it, you won't know right?

meatball online said...

Thanks bento pet! i agree with u.. never try never know.. life is too short so if we have chance to experience everything, y not eh! ;)

sting said...

didn't take a before and after photo? my hair stylist also was reluctant to cut my hair short! sigh..