Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A new and great experience...

Bites Tale : I've been so busy now a days... i have so much to blog, to reply to tags, but so little time...

How's your Deepavali holiday?

I've had a great day... one that is full of joy, happiness and love...

This is my 1st time as a bridesmaid...

And i think i did a great job afterall... except that i might be the 1st bridesmaid who has the most pimples on her face...

But who cares.... i had a great time.

Now i hope some other friends will ask me to be their bridesmaid again!

Guess i got addicted... ;)

6 comments:

esther said...

hi, hi...glad to see you "smile" again...btw, where are the photos; hoping to see you in action... ;) take care!

Clement said...

being too many times bridesmaid/ bestmen not so healthy. If the same group of friends know you still single thru out.

Amy C said...

wah! u become the bridesmaid??!!!eeeeh so cute to hear that... :)

♫╬ ChloeTiffany ╬♪ said...

Lol..
Wei..
you wanna follow 27 dresses issit??

applesamanthalee said...

Deepavali holidays went to Pulau Pangkor with families for vacation~ ^^

meatball online said...

esther, thanks so much! i am waiting for the photos too! hahaha i know i've been neglecting my blog.. life is easy... especially since i got addicted to facebook! :P

clement, never mind la... my friends or should i say my family won't let me be bridesmaid for more than 3 times.. got pantang 1 mar... but this is my 1st time only bah..

amyc, wakakakaka... u imagine la me jadi bridesmaid.. so funny... i was so nervous when i walk down the aisle, like i am the one kahwin pula. *red face

chloe, wah... if can follow good la... the actress so pretty and tall.. somemore got good skin.. not like me.. totally terbalik. :P

sam, wah... Pangkor ah.. syok bah.. i'll be going KL soon leh.. if can we meet up ya!