Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Santola Bar Cafe @ Kolombong, KK

 
Went to Santola Bar Cafe for the first time with my mum and @meitzeu + @ChloeTiff last Saturday.

It is a very nice little cafe serving our local coffee (Cap Kuda Kopi) and some cakes + toast. I wish they can have more choices in food in the future as they only have toast bread with butter and kaya, ready made sandwich, 2 types of cakes (Cheese + 1 more - I think it is Mango cream sponge cake) and Nasi Kuning.


I was really hungry at that time, was thinking of toast + 2 sunny side up and sausage or Nasi Lemak when we were on our way there, thought I can find it at Santola Bar Cafe but no. So I tried the Nasi Kuning, but I must say it's really nice.


It's a good place to chill out and chit chat with friends at a hot Saturday afternoon. I'll be back soon for their coffee and hope they can have more choices in their menu.

:)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone


No comments: