Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Chub's Grill @ Karamunsing Capital, KK

It was my 1st visit to this restaurant last night.

To be honest I didn't have high expectation on the food here that's why I never came to try. But since it was my elder sis's birthday yesterday and it was her call to decide, we went.

Food was surprisingly good, better than my expectation. Mum and elder sis ordered the Grilled Chicken Platter while all remaining of us ordered Lamb.

Food portion was big, luckily I ordered meat only + Garlic toast.

Service was really good, staff are attentive and always check whether the food arrived on time. Dad was given a complimentary bowl of mushroom soup because his lamb platter came late, so he can have some soup while waiting for his food aka no need look at us eating and "envy"... Hehehe

My only complaint :

The music was too loud. As the restaurant is an open concept and is a corner shoplot near to the main entrance, we can hear cars passing by ie it's already sounded "busy". I don't mind the K-Pop music during dinner but the volume was just too loud. Wish they would play some soothing / pop songs with a lower volume. It will definitely makes the ambience better.

If you have friends / family gathering, this will be a good place to go.

Location :
B-0-7, Block B, Ground Floor
Karamunsing Capital
88300 Kota Kinabalu

Tel : 088448728

:)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: