Thursday, October 18, 2007

Avena Cake House

Bites Tale : To all, my friend is selling her own self-handmade earrings through her blog... she is based in Kota Kinabalu... if you are interested, do drop by HERE! I know more designs are coming!!!

I love buns. If you, like me, love extra soft buns.. then this is the right place for you!

I'm in love with the tuna bun (RM1.30 each) and tuna cheese bun (RM1.80 each) from here!

They are simply delicious!

By the way, this cake house is also very famous for their durian swiss roll. The swiss roll are selling like hot cakes and sometimes they will be gone within 15 mins, especially during lunch time. There are times where my friend needs to fight with me for the last one... really not bad, even my family love it.

But, I prefer their cheese roll (RM4.50 for 5 pcs)... and donuts (RM 0.70 each)... and egg mayo buns (RM1.20 each)... and cream puff with peach (umm.. either RM0.80 or RM 1 each)... and even their sandwich bread (RM1.90 per loaf)... and.... (brain jammed!)

(stomach making noises) Feel like going there again soon! Wei, wei (you know who you are), wanna go again tomorrow?

Avena Cake House
Block E, No. 19, Ground Floor
Sri Kepayan Commercial Centre
88200 Kota Kinabalu

Tel : 088-236516/265516


No comments: