He bought me 2 recipe books from his trip to KL.
This is the 1st recipe i tried out from 1 of the recipe book, "Joy of Cooking", simply because it's the simplest to do.. kekeke.
I must say.. this is a very good book... it's more than 1000 pages of recipe + info, with more than 4000 recipes.. selling at RM145 at Kinokuniya KLCC, not sure whether we can find it in KK.. will try looking at Popular / Times bookstore.
Here's the recipe:
2 slices of sandwich bread
1. Cut a round hole out of the centre of the 2 slices sandwich bread (i used my sis's water bottle cap) ;
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat;
3. Add the bread slices and wait;
4. Crack 2 eggs into the holes and wait again;
5. Flip the bread and egg using a spatula, wait until the eggs are done to your likings;
6. Fry the leftover rounds of the breads;
It's so easy!
Pic : These are the books he bought for me.. the mandarin one is a "All-about-homemade-bread" book