Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I hate myself the most...

Bites Tale : Batman - The Dark Knight is a must watch movie! Heath Ledger's acting is really impressive... i like him since the movie "10 things I hate about u"... that's one of my favourite movie. Have u ever watch it? Remember the poem Julia Stiles read? ---- "I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

I hope i am doing the right thing...

If it is right, then why am i feeling so bad?

Why am i still confused?

And i just couldn't sleep...

3 comments:

esther said...

to me you are unique and special...that's who you are and i'm glad to know you through blogging! have a great day ahead!

meatball online said...

hey esther, long time no see u... thanks, i really appreciate that.. thank you so much.

mr_penguin said...

love and hate both exist in our emotional system.
love = exaggerated like = seeing the positive quality only.
hate = exaggerated dislike = seeing the negative quality only.
the key is, how not to overly "obsess" with love or hate, coz that will cause one's blindness.

obsessively love = your are blinded.
obsessively hate = your are blinded too, as u won't be able to see the positive side.

like the link below said, "The happiest couples tend to share a sense of meaning and purpose that carries them through the difficult times."


http://books.google.com.my/books?id=q_mCtra-a5IC&pg=PA200&lpg=PA200&dq=hate+love&source=web&ots=bR8CkxHBgI&sig=ehnB498w86PZ8skV_fM5SDPHClU&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result