Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kenangan terindah berada di Kuching...

Bites Tale : Smelly mud & rain at Rainforest Music Festival... but it didn't spoiled my mood... simply because i have great companions with me! We were having great fun together the whole day and dancing all night long!

I had a really great time in Kuching...

Get to know a lot of new friends...

Kak Jun, Fauziah, Susan, Ira, Sara & Karim...

So happy to be friends with you all...

And Nat.... my dear.... a very, berry, special thanks to you for hosting us... will miss you alot... and your saliva... just take out my toothbrush when u miss me.... (eyes red already lor)

Hope to see you guys next year!!!

Let's make this a yearly gathering for us!

;)

P/S : "Kenangan Terindah" and "Stop & Stare" will be our songs... always!!!!

Cheers to our friendship!!!

No comments: