Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meme tagged by Chicky Egg

Bites Tale : He's bringing me to meet his family over lunch tomorrow... the whole process is starting again.. but i've got some problems to attend to now... how to prepare myself mentally ??

Name one person who made you laughed last night?
Him, of course!

What were you doing at 0800?
Getting ready to work.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading documents…lots and lots of them!

What happened to you in 2006?
I decided to start blogging in Sept 06 and made a lot of online buddies!

What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Oh no, the car is too near, I can’t get out of the car!”

How many beverages did you have today?
Hot lemon and plain water.. skipping coffee today!

What color is your hairbrush?
Brown..

What was the last thing you paid for?
A piece of cheesecake!

Where were you last night?
At work..

What color is your front door?
White..

Where do you keep your change?
Coin purse… purse… working bag… drawer…

What's the weather like today?
Raining all day…

What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Avacado!!!

What excites you?
Can go travelling, eating yummilicious food and shopping!!!

Do you want to cut your hair?
I want! But the hair stylist said I should keep my hair long… cos I have fleshy face.. sigh..

Are you over the age of 25?
Yup…

Do you talk a lot?
Not really, depends who I am with, normally I’m the shy one.. but once I talk.. then non-stop talking.. (paiseh, paiseh!)

Do you watch the O.C.?
No, I seldom watch TV.

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes.

Do you make up your own words?
Skinny pig counts kah?

Are you a jealous person?
Yes.. I’m possessive over what belongs to me..

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Annie

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
None.. can’t think of any.

Who's the first person on your received call list?
Him again, of course… ;)

What does the last text message you received say?
"Later u wanna go to Lintas Bake with Me?" at 16:40:45 just now.

Do you chew on your straw?
Nope. I used to.. but don’t know since when I stopped doing that.

Do you have curly hair?
Curled it 2 years ago but now straight liao.. naturally..

Where's the next place you’re going to?
Home… home… home… I can’t wait!

Who's the rudest person in your life?
Sigh… can I don’t answer this kah?

What was the last thing you ate?
The cheesecake I bought!

Will you get married in the future?
Yes… if only he pops the question… *evil grins

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
”The Little Red Shoes”

Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes… a lot…

When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night…

Are you currently depressed?
I think so… a bit… cos too exhausted and not enough sleep… think I am getting sick!

Did you cry today?
Nope.

Why did you answer and post this?
I try to do all meme my online friends tagged me… I still have 1 outstanding now..


3 comments:

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

* Laughs *
you really love cheeeesecake huh ;D

ANyways!! Thanks for writing-up~
*WInk*

sting said...

hi, just "found" your blog and wow! all those yummy food! will be dropping by often :-)

meatball online said...

yup! denise, i reaaaaaaalllly love cheesecake!

sting, thanks for dropping by! i went to ur blog just now... will visit u always too.. wanna learn more about taking care of baby.. ;P