Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Secret...

Bites Tale : It's a quiet day today... everyone is in holiday mood for the merdeka day celebration... last task scheduled for today is at 8pm... till don't know what time.. but i'm looking forward for supper after that!

The Secret ... The Secret... what really is the SECRET?? The secret of what?? of who??

"The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne is really the talk of the town now i guess... i saw it on my colleague's desk on monday, and then the next day i saw it when i went to Popular Bookstore at Citymall, but i didn't get it.. i bought "Honk! If you are a Malaysian" by Lydia Teh and 3 other recipe books instead... yesterday i was thinking may be should put that book on my reading list and today... one of my friend was telling me how good and famous this book is... then suddenly.. a Yahoo messenger window popped up.. it was him, forwarding a summary on "The Secret", to me.

Hmm.... sounds a bit creepy... but may be it's a "signal" asking me to read the book!

But anyway, i just browse through the summary and felt deeply about this...

"When you feel bad about yourself, you block the love and instead you attract more people and situations that will continue to make you feel bad about you."

I will try to remember this when i'm feeling shit about myself...

Yes, i'll try... in the meantime... please bear with me... with my self-doubting...








No comments: