Monday, February 4, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Bites Tale : Ain't no mountain high enough........ like my work!!! Oh ya... the diarrhea lasted for almost 2 weeks... luckily now ok... :)

I know i've been neglecting my blog.

Can't help it! Working like hell now...

I think this year CNY celebration will be my "ugliest" one...

I mean... i'll be looking at my "ugliest" with all the eye bags and dark circles + pimples popping out due to stress and sleepless nites!

Hope to start blogging like i normally do...

Till then... see ya!

Happy Chinese New Year 2008! and enjoy your holidays!

I can't really enjoy now....

But i'll get my own holiday soon!

5 comments:

sting said...

here's wishing you and your family a very Happy Chinese New Year :-) take care

SueSue said...

Happy CHinese New Year to you and your family.

Lex said...

Have a great Chinese New Year! It's been awhile, hope you're doing well.

Sweetiepie said...

Wish you and your family acquaintances a year blessed with good luck and good fortune.

Indrani Bagchi said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you! Thanx for visiting my blog. It was really nice to read your posts. Keep visiting, and wish you all the best!