Monday, December 5, 2011

Poh Chi Lam @ Taipan Inanam, KK

This is a post which would make @meitzeu jealous.

She has been telling us that she read a lot of good review on Poh Chi Lam. I did tried my best to bring her, but the first time we went, the restaurant is still closed.

But I managed to go there last week, so I tried the Dim Sum and the Roasted Duck noodle.

The duck and noodle was really good ala Hong Kong Style. So good that I forgot taking picture of the noodle.

Dim sum was surprisingly good also. Heard from the boss said the Dim Sum Chef worked at Nexus Karambunai Resort previously. No wonder the presentation and taste were good.

Love that every ingredient - the prawn and pork is fresh. The custard egg york buns are really good too! Crispy on the outside and piping hot and creamy on the inside.

I think @meitzeu will start bugging me again to bring her there soon after this post.

Will post more when we go there.

:P

No comments: